Friday, April 3, 2009

Eliza turns 6 years old!
(February 17, 2009)

Happy Birthday to our Sweet Eliza!
Eliza was so excited for her birthday! When Christmas was over she would ask on a daily basis how many more days until her birthday. Sometimes she would get so frustrated and cry because she wanted her birthday to be that day. When the 17th of February finally arrived she was the happiest little lady ever!
I remember birthdays when I was little. They were the best! My mom would make my birthday very special. I always knew that when I woke up our dining table would be decorated and presents would be waiting for me to open. I am doing my best to have our dining table decorated for our kids on their birthday too. Birthdays are so special for each child! The day they were brought into the world...... brings tears to a parent's eye.

1 comment:

Marie Holmes said...

I agree whole-heartedly! I feel like a birthday is a day to celebrate each of their lives! Looks like she had a ball.
Hope all is well!
Love, Marie